Sunday 30 October 2011

Inspirations: Star Wars

Darth Vader logo.
The original trilogy that is not the new Clone Wars Saga crap (Darth Maul is the exception). My dad was/is a proper fanatic when I was a kid & it passed on to me. I've seen 'Empire Strikes Back' and 'Return of the Jedi' so many times I can qoute it word for word. I know that really isn't a good thing but I'm just pointing out how much I like it.

Darth Vader is the best villian in the history of any media, the soundtrack by John Williams is inspiring, the settings, props and Jim Henson's puppets are brilliant and the revelation at the end is one of the most iconic in cinema history. Even people I know who haven't seen it know of that scene and I know a fair few of them. Ok I'll stop now.

The logo repeated.
If Darth Vader & R2-D2 had a baby. 'Darth2-D2'.
Hooded figure that resembles a Sith Lord.
Wicket & C3PO.





No comments:

Post a Comment